We have explained earlier (on the previous post) what is one way link building, and now we want to show you some strategies and tips to get one way back links from different sources and high page rank pages to increase your own page rank and increase your actual search engine ranking and reach high Google possession for the search term you want.
Two very important tips before we start
- Be sure you have optimized your page to at least one search term you can optimize to maximum 3 search term.
- Be sure to use the search terms you have optimized your page for as the anchor text (the text that links to your page).
Here is the best one way link building strategies.
- Directory submission. Website directories are not attracting visitors anymore, so directories will not get you traffic directly but still you can get some good one way back links from directories. We suggest getting at least 50 back links from directories each month.
- Article Marketing. Still the most powerful link building strategy even after the Panda update, you can get high quality one way back links from article directories and blog. We recommend spinning your articles and submit them to as many directories and blogs as possible. We also recommend the Unique Article Wizard which is the most powerful article marketing tool on the internet.
- Guest Blogging. Some bloggers seek content to their blogs, and you seek blogs to publish your content. You can make a search to find some good related blogs that accept guest blogging or you can simply join a good blog network that automate the process for you. You can see some blog network examples at blog network list.
- Blog Commenting. It is a strategy that can give high page rank back links, Just search for related blogs and read the posts and comment, do not spam, do not write worthless comments and search for Do-follow blogs.
- Press Release. Although most press release sites do not allow links but there are some that will accept your links as a text.
- Social media, like bookmarking sites, social networks like facebook, and video sharing sites like Youtube.
There are a lot more one way link building strategies that could bring you a lot of high quality one way back links. I really recommend reading this page “link building strategies” It have some good strategies with explanation, tools and services.
But if you really want to compete on Google and reach the first page of Google and other search engines you must consider getting a link building tool or service.
According to your budget:
You can simply use Unique Article Wizard that is one of the most powerful one way link building tools online, with $67 per month and you can effectively publish content to more than 1600 directories and blogs automatically, without any fear from Panda or any changes on Google algorithm. Because Unique article Wizard use a smart spinning strategy to create articles.
For a higher budget you can get a one way link building package from Submit-Edge that bring you more than thousands one way back links from different strategies like directory submission, article marketing and social marketing. The basic package will cost you $199 but you can create a package that go with your budget.
But if you really see a good competition on the Google results page for your search term and you need to go faster and force Google to bring your results higher. You need to consider a more effective link building service like Link Emperor. They will build thousands of one way back links to your pages (not only your home page, but also deep linking to your sub-pages) from several tools and methods. It is a little bit pricey and their basic package cost $490 but it’s only because they do a great job, it’s almost like having your own link building team, and each building one way back links from different strategy and each use another tool.
They could bring your website to Google first page or even first position very fast no matter what kind of competition you have.
One way link building is the only way for you to get higher search engine ranking, and increasing your page rank, increasing traffic from search engine organic results.